Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.
Auto Insurance Information
Motor vehicles may be a necessary commodity in modern society; however, owning and operating an automobile carries significant risks and exposures. Your vehicle represents a substantial financial investment that must be adequately protected. Further, a slight error or lapse in attention while on the road can also lead to you bearing responsibility for others’ losses and damages. With all of this in mind, the importance of auto insurance is evident.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance policies can vary significantly in their details and may be adjusted to suit your specific needs. Still, while this type of insurance may be customizable, most standard policies will include the following coverages:
- Liability coverage—If you are responsible for another party’s bodily injury or property damage, your insurance can help cover the following expenses:
- Medical expenses
- Lost income
- Funeral costs
- Repairing or replacing damaged property
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage—If you or your passengers are injured in an accident, this coverage can provide financial assistance for resulting medical expenses, regardless of who was at fault.
- Collision coverage—If your vehicle sustains damage in a collision with another vehicle or a stationary object, such as a building, signpost or fence, your insurance can help pay for repairs.
- Comprehensive coverage—If your vehicle is damaged in an incident other than those included in collision coverage, such as fire, vandalism, weather events, falling objects or striking an animal, your insurance can assist in covering your losses.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage—If another party is liable for an accident but lacks enough insurance to pay for your damages, this coverage can help compensate for the deficiency.
How Much Auto Insurance Do I Need?
Auto insurance is a crucial investment for anyone who owns or operates a motor vehicle. Furthermore, demonstrating financial responsibility is required by law in California to help ensure property damage and injuries can be covered after accidents.
A common way drivers meet this mandate is to secure liability insurance with at least the minimum required coverage amounts set by California
Laws are subject to change, and while carrying minimum liability insurance fulfills your legal obligation, it’s advisable to acquire auto insurance with greater coverage limits in most cases. If you are responsible for an accident and your policy coverage isn’t enough to pay for another party’s losses, you will be required to pay out of pocket, which could have devastating financial consequences.
Get the Right Coverage
Auto insurance is a critical investment for anyone who owns or operates a motor vehicle. Regardless of how safe and responsible a driver may be, even a single incident can have irreparable ramifications.
Before getting behind the wheel, make sure you have optimal auto insurance by contacting Simple Lane Insurance Agency. We pride ourselves on helping drivers in the El Cajon area understand their coverage needs and acquire ideal policies.